Stone and concrete rubble, glass, contaminated soil and tar asphalt are processed at the recycling sites in Son and Helmond.
- You will be involved in machine operation in the recycling plant or on the sorting line;
- Of course, you solve minor malfunctions and are not afraid to carry out repairs;
- Supervise safe and responsible process operations in accordance with applicable regulations on site;
- Starting up and finishing the production process according to standard procedures;
- In case of failures or calamities, dismantling or intervening in the production process according to set procedures;
- Keeping process records in the prescribed logbook;
- Transferring work to the next shift;
- You are also involved in various projects in cooperation with various departments.
You are socially and communicatively strong and will find your place within the organisation and the team. Working in shifts is not a problem for you.
- Minimum MBO work and thinking level;
- Completed training in process engineering;
- VCA certified, or willing to obtain this;
- Knowledge of the English language.
You will be working within a healthy and growing company, where the working atmosphere is considered informal and pleasant.
- Good salary in accordance with knowledge and skills, €16.54 gross per hour;
- Good fringe benefits;
- Open family culture; short lines and informal atmosphere;
- Development and advancement opportunities;
- Good work-life balance.
At our client, you will join a family business with a no-nonsense culture and where colleagues are there for each other. You will have plenty of room for your own initiatives and to grow. This is a job to build on.
Our client has been working on sustainable and innovative solutions in infrastructure, recycling and concrete for more than 50 years. All disciplines under one roof and connected in a circular way.
We invite you to apply. We would like to hear why you want to work for this client and why you think you are suitable for this position. Of course, we would also like to receive your CV. You can mail this to email@example.com