Are you technically minded and do you have a feel for driving machines? Then we are looking for you!
- Carries out mechanical earthwork using a mobile or crawler crane and accessories;
- Properly ensuring import and export of raw materials to and from the plant;
- Close consultation with the mixer on the loading process;
- Assisting with breakdowns and/or maintenance of the vehicle and plant;
- Ensuring a clean and orderly workplace;
- All kinds of common chores in the field.
Technical work suits you and this is what you are interested in. Your communication and social skills enable you to function optimally. Your working hours are flexible.
- At least two years' experience as a mobile crane operator;
- In possession of driving licence B and a certificate mobile crane or driving licence T;
- VCA certified or willing to obtain one;
- Some knowledge of the English language.
You will be working within a healthy and growing company, where the working atmosphere is considered informal and pleasant.
- Good salary in accordance with knowledge and skills € 15.90 gross per hour;
- 8% shift bonus;
- Good fringe benefits;
- Open family culture; short lines and informal atmosphere;
- Development and growth opportunities;
- Good work-life balance.
At our client, you will join a family business with a no-nonsense culture and where colleagues are there for each other. You will have plenty of room for your own initiatives and to grow. This is a job to build on.
Our client has been working on sustainable and innovative solutions in infrastructure, recycling and concrete for over 50 years. All disciplines under one roof and connected in a circular way.
We invite you to apply. We would like to hear why you want to work for this client and why you think you are suitable for this position. Of course, we would also like to receive your CV. You can mail this to email@example.com