As an expedition employee you will be an important link at our location in Ommel. The expedition is a refrigerated environment with a temperature around freezing point. The work is independent, but as a team we will of course assist where necessary in various places. You are a go-getter who sees the work and shows initiative. You have a great sense of responsibility, especially when it comes to our freight documentation.
Boredom or days that last forever? No need to fear that. There is plenty to do and the days fly by! That's not surprising because fresh products must of course reach their destination quickly. You work in a nice, dry and modern environment.
- Preparing customer orders;
- Loading customer orders into the trucks;
- Performing various internal transportation duties;
- Completing and preparing forms for shipping/customers;
- Keeping an overview of all ongoing processes;
- Contribute to Food Safety Culture.
- You have experience working with an EPT;
- You are a team player and have a hands-on mentality;
- You speak Dutch and/or English;
- You are willing to work in 2 shifts
- Salary of €15.59 per hour (including 6.30% ADV allowance);
- A surcharge of 12.5% for shifts;
- With good performance chance of a permanent contract.
Our customer is an innovative producer of food in Europe. Our product range varies from meal components to ready-to-eat meals, including salads. The ingredients for these are poultry (our base), but increasingly also vegetables and alternative proteins. So we serve meat lovers, flexitarians and vegetarians alike. You can find our products in the refrigerated display case of supermarkets and at quick service restaurants. The company was founded in 1894. We now work with +/- 9000 colleagues, and have 30 locations in six countries. At the location in Ommel, we produce meat preparations, meal components and pre-cooked products for the retail and foodservice markets on a daily basis.
We would like to invite you to apply. We would like to hear why you want to work for this customer and why you think you are suitable for this position. Of course, we would also like to receive your CV. You can email this to email@example.com.