We are hiring operators in the city of Eindhoven.
A nice, challenging position in the graphic industry!
As a production worker at this company, you will have a variety of tasks. These tasks can range from easy/simple things to working with more complex machines. As an operator, you may be responsible for cutting, folding and binding books and cards. Several positions are available in the production hall. Depending on what suits you best you will be placed on one of the positions/machines.
- You are motivated;
- You have oral communication skills in Dutch or English;
- You have basic computer skills;
- You are physically agile;
- You have mechanical skills;
- You are flexible regarding working hours.
- Salary of € 13,10 per hour excluding allowances;
- Working hours: 07:00-15:00 – 15:00-23:00;
- A very nice working environment;
- Opportunity for a permanent job, if suitable;
- Development opportunities.
The company provides personalized digital printing services for businesses and individuals around the world. Their passion is digital printing, but what they find equally important is building relationships with their customers. Making real connections. From IT to printing to warehousing to shipping. This company places a high value on the personal development of its employees. Should you want to attend training or learn new things, there are plenty of opportunities.
We would like to invite you to apply. We would like to hear why you want to work for this customer and why you think you are suitable for this position. Of course we would also like to receive your CV. You can mail this to email@example.com.