As Operator you are an important link in our location in Ommel. As the person responsible for one of the production lines, you have a wide range of tasks that demand a lot from your abilities.
Boredom or days that last forever? No need to fear that. There is plenty to do and the days fly by!
- Solving first-line malfunctions;
- Adjusting machines for optimal efficiency;
- Responsible for correctly registering input raw materials on the correct line;
- Having an overview of orders to be produced;
- Realizing optimal cutting efficiency;
- Managing, supervising and first point of contact for employees on the line;
- Observing deviations in raw materials and (finished) products;
- Thinking along to improve production efficiency;
- Contributing to Food Safety & Quality Culture.
- You are a team player and have a hands-on mentality;
- No 9 to 5 mentality;
- You speak Dutch and/or English;
- You are willing to work in 2 shifts.
- Salary of €16.50 per hour (including 6.30% ADV allowance);
- A surcharge of 12.5% for shifts;
- With good performance chance of a permanent contract.
Our customer is an innovative producer of food in Europe. Our product range varies from meal components to ready-to-eat meals, including salads. The ingredients for these are poultry (our base), but increasingly also vegetables and alternative proteins. So we serve meat lovers, flexitarians and vegetarians alike. You can find our products in the refrigerated display case of supermarkets and at quick service restaurants. The company was founded in 1894. We now work with +/- 9000 colleagues, and have 30 locations in six countries. At the location in Ommel, we produce meat preparations, meal components and pre-cooked products for the retail and foodservice markets on a daily basis.
We would like to invite you to apply. We would like to hear why you want to work for this customer and why you think you are suitable for this position. Of course, we would also like to receive your CV. You can email this to email@example.com.