As a forklift driver, you will be an important link at our location in Ommel. You will be working for an innovative European food producer that is at the forefront of fresh products and ideas. The more you stand out here through your professionalism and drive, the more opportunities will come your way.
Boredom or days that last forever? No need to fear that. There is plenty to do and the days fly by! That's not surprising because fresh products must of course reach their destination quickly. You work in a nice, dry and modern environment.
- Support in preparing the production area for the start of production;
- Supply empty crates and trays;
- Moving finished product to the palletizing area;
- Registration of finished product on documentation / production order;
- Monitoring the progress of the production assignment towards supervisors/operators;
- Contributing to Food Safety Culture.
- You are in possession of a forklift certificate;
- You are a team player and have a hands-on mentality;
- You speak Dutch and/or English;
- You are willing to work in 2 shifts.
- Salary of €15.96 per hour (including 6.30% ADV allowance);
- A surcharge of 12.5% for shifts;
- With good performance chance of a permanent contract.
Our customer is an innovative producer of food in Europe. Our product range varies from meal components to ready-to-eat meals, including salads. The ingredients for these are poultry (our base), but increasingly also vegetables and alternative proteins. So we serve meat lovers, flexitarians and vegetarians alike. You can find our products in the refrigerated display case of supermarkets and at quick service restaurants. The company was founded in 1894. We now work with +/- 9000 colleagues, and have 30 locations in six countries. At the location in Ommel, we produce meat preparations, meal components and pre-cooked products for the retail and foodservice markets on a daily basis.
We would like to invite you to apply. We would like to hear why you want to work for this customer and why you think you are suitable for this position. Of course, we would also like to receive your CV. You can email this to firstname.lastname@example.org.