If you love cars, hands-on work and technology, pursuing an automotive-related career can be a great way to apply what you love to be your job. We are looking for an independent, enthusiastic and driven Car body repairer/ Sheet metal worker!
- As a car body repairer / sheet metal worker, you and colleagues ensure that the cars with damage are professionally repaired;
- You are responsible for denting and/or replacing sheet metal, disassembling and assembling parts;
- You analyse error messages in the vehicle system and solve what can be handled in the workshop;
- You're busy with cars all day. From classics to the latest models, you make them beautiful again.
- You have completed a training in the field of Car Damage Repair;
- You have several years of work experience as a 1st sheet metal worker, are trained as a Car Damage Technician (AST3) or are willing to follow this training;
- You are a professional who delivers high quality and performs optimally independently;
- You have good technical insight, you are quality conscious, flexible and you have a positive attitude.
- Full-time job for 40 hours;
- Shift: 8:00-17:00;
- Travel allowance;
- Possibility of a permanent contract;
- Gross hourly wage starting from € 14,00/hour
With over 35 years of experience as an expert in damage repair, from our locations in Eindhoven and Sint-Oedenrode we repair about 150 cars per week. Our team of employees are all experts in their field. The many satisfied customers include private individuals, leasing companies, customers from small and medium-sized enterprises, large government institutions and large fleets. We are always aware of the latest techniques because quality and service are our top priorities.
We would like to invite you to apply. We would like to hear why you want to work for this customer and why you think you are suitable for this position. Of course, we would also like to receive your CV. You can email this to email@example.com.