As a facility manager at Upforce, you enjoy working with people and are not afraid to take the lead. You are driven, enthusiastic and customer-friendly. You are also a good organizer and set achievable goals for yourself and the team you manage. Do you recognize yourself in this? Then read further to find out what else this position entails.
Upforce is a leading supplier of (international) flex workers for the Dutch market. We supply flex workers to many companies in the logistics, production, food and technical sectors. We also offer housing to the flex workers employed by us. This housing is qualitative and SNF certified and meets the standards of the various governments.
After an induction period, you will be responsible and cooperative for the housing, transportation and coordinators departments. These departments are responsible for facilitating, managing and organizing the housing and transportation and welfare of our flex workers. You are closely involved in all processes concerning these departments and take care of internal as well as external communication. Consider that you maintain contracts with municipalities and homeowners and,- each year make (if applicable) for new price agreements. Your role as a manager also includes identifying and solving problems within organizational policies, monitoring processes and assets (e.g. lease terms, renewal of housing and transportation leases) and advising your supervisor on improvements, proactive solutions, plans for working more efficiently. Furthermore, you are responsible for the procurement (in coordination with the purchasing department) of materials.
Besides the above you are responsible for:
- Maintaining and expanding your network of business relationships (including internally);
- Ensuring that our documentation complies with appropriate laws and regulations;
- The procurement and invoicing of the housing department;
- Managing and monitoring vacancy and acting proactively on this;
- Monitoring SNF and preparing and supervising SNF administrative audits.
Together with your colleagues, you will make sure that the accommodation and transportation of our flex workers is up and running!
You are a team player who can establish and maintain collaborations both internally and externally, in support of operational housing activities. In addition:
- Flexible attitude, always proactively focused on solving the challenges encountered;
- Communication skills to engage in conversations at various levels;
- Good command of the Dutch and English languages. Polish is an advantage;
- Experience in a similar role and have an affinity for housing.
Let's start with your workplace: a fresh building with a homely atmosphere in Venlo. You will work in an informal and friendly organization where we help each other grow. It is important to us that the right person is in the right place and enjoys going to work. In addition to a nice workplace and a lot of freedom to shape the position, we offer:
- Competitive salary and depending on the knowledge you bring;
- A full-time position where hours can be flexibly scheduled;
- Various arrangements such as pension, sports and bike plan;
- Free lunch on Thursdays and fresh fruit daily;
- Veel leuke en hulpvaardige collega’s met passie voor de uitzendbranche;
- 27 vacation days based on 40 hours and the opportunity to purchase additional vacation days;
- Job-appropriate tools to do your job perfectly, such as a car, laptop, cell phone and the hippest sit/stand desks to work comfortably.
Working at Upforce means always being ready to listen to the needs of our clients and job seekers and provide customized solutions to find the best match between both parties. We operate mostly locally in the region of Limburg and Brabant, but also work beyond. Our offices can be found in Venlo (head office), Eindhoven and Oudewater.
Every day we connect employers and job seekers, striving to create valuable and lasting employment relationships. Our focus is on understanding the unique needs and goals of both employers and job seekers to create the perfect match. Our agreements are clear, transparent and always customized for our clients. Our values of customer focus, reliability, quality, collaboration and growth & development are skills we need to deliver on our promise. They form the basis for everything we do and communicate to customers and employees. It reflects what we stand for.
Are you interested in this position and do you think you are the valuable addition we are looking for? Then I would like to get in touch with you. Please send us your resume in any case, a cover letter is always welcome. We are very curious about who you are and what you can do for us. Any questions first? Feel free to call or send a message or an email. See you soon!
Email: email@example.com (working days: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday)