Would you like to contribute to the correct and timely processing of the salaries of our temporary workers? Then join us as a back office employee!
In this position, you will work behind the scenes in a varied administrative job. Together with your colleagues, you will ensure the correct and timely processing of all data of our 1300 temporary workers. You are administratively strong and have affinity with the temporary employment industry and payroll administration. Processing all those mutations in our system (Nocore) is your job. Processing the mutations is a precise job and therefore you keep accurate records.
Besides the above you are responsible for:
- Administration, including; payroll processing, leave registration, absence registration and personnel mutations in the personnel system, including payroll garnishments, wage garnishments and the like;
- You will collect, process, check and file data for the payment of salaries for temporary workers;
- You take care of correct invoicing towards our clients and are the first point of contact for the client if he/she has any questions about the invoice;
- Signaling role in relation with periodic changes and correct grading of salaries at the various clients and correct processing of types of hours;
- Answering questions from colleagues regarding hirer compensation, agency or hirer collective bargaining agreement, pay slips, pension, invoicing and so on;
- In case of audits, assist in collecting and providing the necessary data.
During all activities you proactively look at how processes within the department can be improved. You dare to give input to lift the department and the organization to a higher level. A versatile and responsible position.
You will work in a friendly team with three immediate colleagues, who look forward to work with you.
The colleague we are looking for is accurate with an eye for detail and has an affinity for the staffing industry and payroll. You are open minded and enjoy working together. In addition:
- Are you in possession of the SEU diploma back office professional or willing to obtain this;
- You have at least a completed MBO 3 education;
- Do you have a good command of the Dutch language both verbally and in writing;
- Are you comfortable with systems such as Word, Outlook, Excel and payroll systems;
- Are you available for a minimum of 24 hours per week;
- Are you familiar with the staffing industry. This is an advantage!;
- Have you worked with Nocore before? This is an advantage!
Let's start with your workplace: a fresh building with a homely atmosphere in Venlo. You will work in an informal and friendly organization where we help each other grow. In addition, the following is offered:
- An appropriate salary depending on your age and the knowledge and experience you bring with you. Where a starting salary applies from €2500 based on 40 hours per week, without experience;
- Various arrangements such as pension, sports and bike plan;
- Free lunch on Thursdays and fresh fruit daily;
- Various advancement opportunities within the organization;
- 27 vacation days based on 40 hours and the opportunity to purchase additional vacation days;
- You get a laptop and the hippest sit/stand desks to enjoy working.
Upforce is a leading supplier of international temporary workers for the Dutch market, always on the move. We specialize in sectors such as logistics, production, food, technology and administration. You will join a team of 50 colleagues, divided over different departments. The atmosphere is relaxed, partly because we work in a homely office with lots of greenery. The door of your colleagues is always open. Besides your work, there is room for team events to get to know your colleagues better.
Are you interested in this position and do you think you are the valuable addition we are looking for? Then I would like to get in touch with you. Please send us your resume in any case, a cover letter is always welcome. We are very curious about who you are and what you can do for us. Any questions first? Feel free to call or send a message or an email. See you soon!
Email: email@example.com (working days: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday)