Are you a people person, do you have a smooth talk and do you like to be on the road to clients and flex workers? Then join us as an intercedent!
In this position you are responsible for your own client base and pool of flex workers. You will build and maintain a good relationship with your clients and flex workers and through your good relationships you will be able to achieve growth. What exactly does this look like?
- You are visible to your clients and flex workers on a daily basis, so you are constantly aware of what is going on. You see and use opportunities to expand cooperation. Where necessary you will conduct evaluation interviews with the flexworker and be a good discussion partner for the client, giving solicited and unsolicited advice on, for example, process improvements etc.
- You take care of new inflow at clients whereby you guide the flex worker in this process and continuously inform the client about the progress.
- Where necessary you will switch with other internal departments such as planning and recruitment in order to secure the process with your clients and flex workers.
The colleague we are looking for can work independently and is proactive in taking responsibility for his or her own client base. You continuously visit your clients and flex workers in the Utrecht region and know what is going on. You are commercially minded and think in solutions. Additionally:
- you are in possession of the SEU diploma or willing to obtain it;
- you have at least completed a MBO 4 education;
- do you have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role in the staffing industry;
- you are fluent in the Dutch and English language;
- you have strong social and communication skills;
- can you get along well with international flex workers.
You will work in an informal organization where we help each other grow. In addition, the following is offered:
- Salary, depending on the knowledge you bring, between €2800 and €3400 based on 40 hours per week;
- Working full-time is ideal, but fewer hours (32-38) are negotiable;
- Various arrangements such as pension, sports and bike plan;
- Company car;
- Laptop en mobile phone;
- An independent position in which you will have a lot of freedom.
Upforce is a leading supplier of international temporary workers for the Dutch market, always on the move. We specialize in sectors such as logistics, production, food, technology and administration. You will join an organization of about 50 colleagues, spread across several offices. When you are not on the road to clients or flex workers, you will work at our office in Oudewater. You will also have the opportunity to work one day a week at our headquarters in Venlo. Besides your work, there is room for team events to get to know your colleagues better.
Are you interested in this position and do you think you are the valuable addition we are looking for? Then I would like to get in touch with you. Please send us your resume in any case, a cover letter is always welcome. We are very curious about who you are and what you can do for us. Any questions first? Feel free to call or send a message or an email. See you soon!
Email: email@example.com (working days: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday)