Do you want to be responsible for the entire sales process of Upforce? Then join us as a sales manager!
As a sales manager, you are responsible for prospect management and generating new sales for Upforce. This position is very important because you directly contribute to the sales and profitability of the organization. To do this well, competitive analysis is required and you will conduct market research throughout the Netherlands. Within this role you are always aware of what is going on in the market.
In addition to the above, you will be responsible for various activities:
- Translates vision and policy into an operational sales plan;
- Acquires new clients;
- Brings out offers and goes through tender processes;
- Makes the market potential transparent on both the supply and demand side (market research);
- Follows relevant market trends and developments and translates these into marketing strategies and sales methods;
- Gives presentations and take the customer’s wishes and needs into account;
- Maintains and expands network of business relations (also internally);
- Represents Upforce and actively participate in relevant networks in your sector to increase the visibility of our organization and stimulate sales potential;
- Negotiates with clients;
- Produces reports on own activities, profitability and the sales pipeline;
- Handles administrative tasks including processing emails, quotes, orders and contracts.
The colleague we are looking for is persuasive and decisive, is good at maintaining contacts and enjoys networking. You are results-oriented and maintain good presentation techniques. In addition:
- you are in possession of the SEU diploma or willing to obtain it;
- you have at least completed a HBO education;
- you have at least 5 years of relevant work experience;
- you have experience in the staffing industry;
- you have experience with tender processes and can go through them independently;
- you are fluent in the Dutch and English language;
- you have a valuable network with the right stakeholders. This is an advantage!
You will work in an informal and friendly organization where we help each other grow. If you have administration to process between your work, join colleagues at the Venlo or Eindhoven offices. In addition, the following is offered:
- Salary, depending on the knowledge you bring, between €4000 and €4500 based on 40 hours per week;
- Working full-time is ideal, but fewer hours (32-38) are negotiable;
- Various arrangements such as pension, sports and bike plan;
- Free lunch on Thursdays and fresh fruit daily;
- Company car;
- Bonus scheme sales.
Upforce is a leading supplier of international temporary workers for the Dutch market, always on the move. We specialize in sectors such as logistics, production, food, technology and administration. You will join a team of 50 colleagues, divided over different departments. The atmosphere is relaxed, partly because we work in a homely office with lots of greenery. The door of your colleagues is always open. Besides your work, there is room for team events to get to know your colleagues better.
Are you interested in this position and do you think you are the valuable addition we are looking for? Then I would like to get in touch with you. Please send us your resume in any case, a cover letter is always welcome. We are very curious about who you are and what you can do for us. Any questions first? Feel free to call or send a message or an email. See you soon!
Email: email@example.com (working days: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday)