Applying your technical skills in the metal industry. Welding various types of steel structures. From a sketch on the back of a cigar box or a fully developed plan, you will ensure a successful project.
As an experienced welder, you will start with a cup of coffee and get to work on different types of welding jobs. You work in a team but can also work well alone on a project. You have experience in MIG/ MAG welding.
- Experience as a welder in steel construction.
- Be able to read construction drawings or want to learn this.
- Knowledge of current regulations and standards.
- Accurate work attitude.
- Ability to work well in a team, but you can also work well independently.
- Certifications are desirable but experience is already sufficient.
- A high degree of independence.
- Room for own initiative, within a young and fast growing company.
- Pleasant working atmosphere.
- Salary between €14.00 - €16.00.
- Development opportunities.
- Your workday is from 06.45 - 17.00 Monday through Friday.
This steel construction company makes structures for the agricultural sector, equestrian centers and industrial halls. They have been producing steel structures since 2003 and now have an organization of 50 employees. From a sketch design, we make all the necessary steel drawings in 3D entirely in-house. Once the steel drawings are approved, we start producing a perfect steel structure in our well-equipped 7,000 m2 workshop.
Excited after reading this job vacancy? Apply quickly using the form below or send your contact details with CV to email@example.com. We are also available for questions regarding this vacancy on 0772300202.