Contribute to the magic of machine wizardry! As an Employee Technical Service, you'll perfect machines, save the day during malfunctions, and grow within a close-knit team.
As an Employee Technical Service, you work together with your colleagues to ensure machines and materials are in top condition. You tinker with aerial platforms and forklifts and assist in periodic inspections. When there are malfunctions in the machines in the laundry, workshop, or warehouse facilities, you and your colleagues find the solution. It's a varied job where you can fully develop your technical skills. You'll be part of a pleasant and close team of 4 colleagues.
- Performing periodic maintenance on our assembly equipment and machines. You troubleshoot technical malfunctions;
- Conducting periodic inspections (such as NEN 3140);
- Managing the spare parts warehouse together with your colleagues;
- Instructing our assembly workers on proper tool usage;
- Occasionally performing tasks at a project site outside Kessel.
- You have a completed education at level 3 or 4 in the field of Mechatronics or Mechanical Engineering;
- You have an interest in various areas such as electrical engineering, hydraulics, and pneumatics;
- You have a Basic VCA diploma or are willing to obtain one;
- You have a good command of the Dutch language, both spoken and written;
- You have technical insight and enthusiasm to get started;
- You have a valid Driver's License B or are in the process of obtaining one.
- Full-time job of 40 hours per week in day shift;
- Gross monthly salary depending on experience between €2300 and €3250;
- Travel allowance up to a maximum of 35km per day;
- Essential vitamins with fruit available in the canteens;
- Long-term job with growth and development opportunities;
Our client is an international player and specialist in the field of demountable construction. They design and rent tents and temporary accommodations for exciting sports events, fairs, and festivals, as well as demountable buildings for supermarkets, sports halls, and distribution centers.
Excited after reading this job vacancy? Apply quickly using the form below or send your contact information with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are also available to answer questions about this vacancy at 0772300202.