You will be working at the brand new company Solarge in Weert. Solarge is a company that produces solar panels. At this moment the production halls are fully equipped with a brand new production line. You will be working in this production line from the very beginning.
Are you a technical talent with a passion for sustainability and would you like to be part of the technical heart of Solarge? Solarge is a fast growing company that produces high quality solar panels using advanced, almost fully mechanized and automated production lines. As a Maintenance Mechanic, you will be responsible for ensuring a flawless production line that always runs at the desired speed and delivers top quality solar panels.
You will start working day shift, but the expectation is to start working in a 2 shift system in the 4th quarter of 2023 and then grow to 3 shifts. When everything is ready and the entire production is in place, you will eventually be working in a 5 shift system. We also ask you to apply if you are looking for a day shift job.
Your duties include:
- Ensuring that the production line is technically 100% in order, always running at the desired speed and delivering high quality solar panels.
- Quickly analyze and solve malfunctions and problems in the production line.
- Performing corrective and preventive maintenance and the documentation of identified problems and chosen solutions.
The person we are looking for is enthusiastic, eager to learn and flexible. In addition:
- Your work starts in day shift, but you are willing to work in shifts in the future.
- You have an MBO+ level with passion and affinity for technology.
- Experience in a similar job with mechanical and/or electrical knowledge (E-knowledge is necessary).
- Do you speak Dutch and/or English (C1).
Besides a challenging job, where there is room for development within a collegial team:
- Salary of €15,58 gross per hour (excluding irregularity allowance).
- Reimbursement of travel expenses from 10 kilometers.
- Growth opportunities by continuing to develop and learn.
- You build up vacation / leave days. These can be taken in consultation with Solarge.
And not unimportant; with good performance and a good match with Solarge a permanent contract.
Solarge is a new company that produces solar panels and strives for sustainability in every possible way! It is a company that invests in the future and in its employees. You get all the space you need to develop yourself and learn new things!
You can easily reach Solarge from Eindhoven, Helmond, Weert and Roermond.
Excited after reading this job vacancy? Apply quickly using the form below or send your contact details with CV to email@example.com. We are also available for questions regarding this vacancy on 0772300202.