To expand our team we are looking for a new motivated colleague for the position of forklift driver. You will drive our brand new electric Linde forklifts around the bearing. You are responsible for loading and unloading the trucks and picking various materials.
- Loading and unloading trucks;
- Picking out materials;
- Cleaning up materials from tents and demountable buildings;
- Maintenance of materials;
- Collecting materials with the forklift.
- You have a completed MBO education (level 2) or equivalent;
- You have experience in an industrial production environment and have a practical attitude;
- You are collegial and willing to follow internal training and instructions;
- You have driving license B and are in possession of forklift certificate;
- You can work safely and sustainably.
We offer a full-time position in a collegial environment.
Working hours are from 7:00 am to 3:30 pm.
This family business means short lines in a customer-oriented organization. Here you will end up in a motivated and collegial team with an informal working atmosphere. We find a healthy working environment important. That is why we take good care of our colleagues with:
- A good package of primary and secondary benefits.
- An active staff association; We love a good party or outing!
- Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself and grow internally.
- The necessary vitamins with fresh fruit in the canteens.
This family business is an international specialist in demountable construction. They build tents and temporary accommodations for top events such as sporting events, fairs and festivals, as well as demountable buildings for supermarkets, sports halls and distribution centers, among others. In fact, wherever temporary space is needed.
Excited after reading this job vacancy? Apply quickly using the form below or send your contact details with CV to email@example.com. We are also available for questions regarding this vacancy on 0772300202.