Are you a woodworker with technical ingenuity and a penchant for complex woodworking tasks? Then we are looking for you!
To realize the further growth of the organization we are looking for a Woodworker. In this role you will independently carry out more complex woodworking activities using supplied drawings and dimension. Strong cooperation is key in this department, therefore good communication is important. Together with your colleagues you ensure a safe working environment and you take care of order and tidiness in the department. Because of the great diversity in products, your work will be varied. The position is carried out in a 2-shift system.
- MBO work and thinking level;
- You have technical insight;
- You are able to read (complex) technical drawings;
- You have experience as a carpenter, joiner or similar craft;
- Being in possession of a forklift certificate is an advantage or willing to obtain one;
- Command of the English language on at least an A2 level;
- Soft skills: Accurate, Quality driven, Independent, Structured.
- An hourly wage including shift allowance between €14,80 and €17,65 depending on experience;
- 40 hours per week;
- 2 shifts: 06.00-15.00 and 15.00-24.00 (18% shift allowance);
- Travel allowance;
- Possibilities for a perm contract at the client in due course.
The client has his own employment conditions package and offer, collective pension, bicycle plan, travel allowance and the possibility for 5 extra days off.
Our client belongs to the worldwide top in the field of High-Tech packaging and tooling. They develop, clean, produce and manage the logistic flow of packaging for high-quality industrial products. Very fragile, valuable parts get the protection they need during transport all over the world. Their strength lies in the total solution. They do not only develop client-specific packaging materials, but take care of the entire process.
At our client, they understand that their reputation is built on the skills and motivation of all their professionals and teams from product development, manufacturing (woodworking, foam, plastics and metals), sales, logistics, health & safety and customer service. They combine the advantages of a multinational company with the culture of a family business. The results are interesting and challenging opportunities in a fun and supportive environment.
The department constructs the frames needed for most of the specialty packaging. They make these with a multicultural team of handy woodworkers. They have multiple workstations for different types of woodworking. By rotating the workload they keep the work interesting and new.
We would like to invite you to apply. We would like to hear why you want to work for this client and why you think you are suitable for this position. Of course, we would also like to receive your CV. You can email this to email@example.com.